Wednesday 13 March 2013

ASP.NET Performance

With the fast pace of our daily work as developers and to be in specific, as web developers, we often tend to neglect the performance of our ASP.NET applications.

In my opinion, the application's performance is not a feature. Every developer should take into consideration the performance of the page he/she is developing.

I came across this interesting free E-book by the great people at RedGate. I read it all, and to be honest I found it really useful. The great thing about this book is being straightforward. It is a summary about the most common fifty issues which may affect the performance of any ASP.NET application.

I encourage every ASP.NET developer no matter his/her level of experience is, to take a look at this book.

The book 50 Ways to Avoid, find and Fix ASP.NET Performance Issues can be downloaded from this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment